Blind Faiths

Thursday, February 18, 2010


Only yesterday I had read about British Islamist Anjam Choudhary urging everyone to wake up to the fact that Freedom and Democracy are Idols that must be destroyed and replaced with Obedience to Allah . And now, I hear that in Malaysia(yet again) theres a lot of heat over recent religious tensions between Christians and Muslims.Churches were burnt and in return Mosques were filled with heads of wild boars. Looks like Malaysia is doing great with enraged sentiments.

The other day a friend of mine was arguing that Image Merchants across the world have really succeeded in mixing faith,religion and politics for obvious purposes.Makes me really wonder what makes politicians divert attention from real issues to infantile matters. Well,in a way, I guess I answered my own question.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP