Pour me some coffee,please!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mostly, when I hear Fox, I honestly prefer to be one of the three wise monkeys of olden adage and at times, all three altogether! But, couldn't help learning a lot about their Tea Party Movement in one of my classes. How do I just tell my professor I'd rather be a wise monkey when Fox is discussed. He'd have said too- Alrite, fine.I'll also be a wise monkey regarding your exampapers. So I listened, and learnt, and got more reasons to hate them.

Anyways, lets not deviate. The point is the foxes have come with a poll now. In their website. (No, no, I never went there to spy on them,I swear! The Twitterbird just whispered to me now.)

It seems that, at their National TeaParty Meet-up, when they tried to "discuss political issues", the participants had some "differences in opinion". And so, they being quite fair and square people, want to make sure with the new poll,that all are in unison, atleast about what they mean by all the Tea drinking! Sigh!This Silver Fox!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP